Incorporating Social Impact into Your Business Model
So you have an idea for a company and are ready to make it official but how do you know where to start with the business and accounting filings? And how can you think about social impact in this phase of business planning and strategy. Watch this session to learn about how to become a for-profit social enterprise and the various options for integrating social good into your business model.
- Suggested Member Stage: Pre-Launch
- You will explore different social impact and strategy business models
- You will learn about tax benefits and other incentives of incorporating social impact into your business
- You will learn about the differences between B Corp, LLC, Inc, etc.
- You will learn how to take next steps in establishing your business as a for-profit social enterprise
Learn more about expert Bill Cromie.
Looking for More?
- Why Companies are Becoming B Corps [HBR]
- The For Profit Social Enterprise is the Impact Model of the Future [Forbes]
- Do Good and Save Tax -- Invest in Social Enterprise [FT]
- 19 Social Innovation and Social Impact Conferences You Can Attend Each Year [Cause Artist]
- Do-Good Capitalism Has to Act as If the World Depends on It [Bloomberg]
More Mentors: Maria Choi, Founder & CEO, Raise for Good
*This article does not substitute for professional advice. Please seek a lawyer, accountant or other certified professional to advise with your business needs.