Marketing in the Time of Coronavirus: 5 Actions to Take as You Navigate Your Path Forward
About this Session
Join this session to learn marketing tips, tactics, strategy, and execution advice for handling the current climate with your customers. Topics covered include:
- Contacting your customers
- Understanding what their new needs are – jobs, pains and gains
- Thinking through what needs to change about your end-to-end customer experience – and what changes / investments you may need to make this possible
- Revisiting your high-level marketing strategy
- Realigning marketing tactics against your new plan
About this Mentor
Lisa Fernow is the Founder and President of Fernow Consulting, a firm committed to helping entrepreneurs, enterprises, and visionary non-profits innovate and grow more successfully. Lisa's clients over the years include Cornell Johnson School of Business, General Mills, Medify (Voyager Capital - backed start-up acquired by Alliance Health Networks), ShipRush (SaaS company acquired by Descartes Systems Group), Microsoft, Nordstrom, and many more. Lisa often functions as CMO-on-demand but sometimes adds value behind the scenes as a trusted thought partner.
This post is based on content from a WeWork Labs programming session. If you're interested in connecting directly with this mentor, please ask your Labs Manager for assistance.