Investor Readiness: Investor Pipeline with Stephen von Perger
About this session: In this session of the Investor Readiness Module, we will address the following questions:
- Which investors should you target?
- What are the best sources for researching investors?
- When should you start targeting?
- What are the best ways to reach out and get a (positive) response?
- What tools should you use to keep track of my targeting?
At the end of this session, you should be able to start your search and come up with long and short list of investors.
About this mentor: Stephan von Perger is the founder of InnovatorsRoom, a digital community for innovators, as well as an advisor to early-stage startups and innovation teams of large corporations. Based in Berlin, he previously founded the student temp worker marketplace Zenjob, invested as VC at Wellington Partners and worked at Citymapper & McKinsey after studying Computer Science at Oxford. Stephan also works as DJ SvP and started Nachtzeit, an electronic music event in Berlin.
This post is based on content from the Investor Readiness programming session at WeWork Labs. If you're interested in connecting directly with this mentor, please ask your Labs Manager for assistance.