Series: How to Launch a Tech Startup - as a Non-Techie on Feb 16, 2022
As a non-techie, If you want launch a successful tech startup, your goal shouldn’t be to learn how to code it…your goal is to learn how to build the right team and implement the right processes to execute your idea and bring it to market as fast as possible, so you don’t miss the market opportunity. In our first session, you will learn what non-technical founders need to know to launch a successful tech startup:
- The one most important skill that you must have in the early stages of your startup to be successful.
- Why it’s so hard to find a technical co-founder or CTO and what you should do instead to get your idea off the ground.
- Two money saving skills you should have to test ideas without engaging a developer!
- How to define your MVP properly to reduce the cost and time of development
- The importance of process